These are a list of few interview questions I was asked during different occasions.
- What is the difference between interface and abstract class?
- How to create a Java class which can have only one object?
- Is it possible to access the cookie of any other domain?
- Is there any restriction in number of connections from a single web page?
- What is a kernel?
- What are thread-safe methods?
- What is deadlock and when does one arrive?
- Explain Pigeon hole principal.
- Given n integers of size 8-bits, write a program to find the minimum difference between them.
- Given a binary tree with values in its nodes, write a program to sum the values of nodes within height k.
- How to use grep command to search files which contains the string ‘cat’ in its file name?
- What is the purpose of explain command in MySql?
- Is it possible to start a new Activity using Intents during start-up?
- What is the service used to load other services during booting of the Android device?
- What is the algorithm behind Java’s GC?
- Why is HTTP stateless?
- How do you implement chaining of methods as in jQuery?